12:03 AM

>.< goddamn flu

tonight I'll get right to it, i think i might have the flu, ugh everything aches :(

Cats and Crack, clearly a great combo.

OK

This is is the find of the century for me. its called CHACHA , its a phone service and website kind of like ask Jeeves, you can text them a question and they'll reply with an answer FOR FREE , i mean you need to have a texting plan on ur phone obviously but if you already txt then yeah its FREE they don't charge AT ALL, i mean its amazing, especially for directions, if your lost and don't have a GPS, just txt them a question about how to get someplace from where u are...I've done it.....it works. so yeah I've always quizzed them on random weird and hard to find info and so far they pass my tests. I give them a 100000 out of ten. no lie, my favorite thing.

OK so i know its happened to everyone, you need lined paper or something and you ran out and all you have is printer paper.....WELL that's where this site comes in, printable lined/graphed etc.etc. paper!! genius totally comes in handy.

I want this......no I'm NOT too old....get over it, its awesome.

I bake, my friends bake, when your in college baking disasters happen as do random cakes made to be random shapes (*cough* I'm looking at you condom cake *cough*) anyway here is a cool and VERY simple dragon cake anyone could make. The site its on is also great, it shows you how to do just about anything.

I'm tempted to post more BUT facebook is calling out to me.....off i go. tootles.

0 comments: